BajaNomad

How bout some whales with your coffee this morning?

shari - 4-24-2016 at 07:20 AM

Good Sunday morning Nomad amigos...here are some whales to join you for coffee this morning...enjoy the panga ride in the lagoon!
Check out La Paloma Blanca...the white whale who was very lethargic the whole season...seemed sick or weak to me as she was always just resting on the surface and rarely swimming.

These are from the 2nd week of February. If you want to see these in beautiful High Definition...much nicer...here is a link to my Vimeo channel with the videos on it.

https://vimeo.com/album/3893156

BajaBlanca - 4-24-2016 at 08:02 AM

:bounce:

motoged - 4-24-2016 at 01:07 PM

Pretty cool, amiga....

Bajahowodd - 4-24-2016 at 03:17 PM

I have told so many folks back up in the states that a trip out in that lagoon is absolutely a life changing experience. We have taken several friends and family members there over the years. To a person, they agree.

Udo - 4-24-2016 at 04:39 PM

:bounce::D:bounce:

Maron - 4-24-2016 at 07:53 PM

WOW

ElCap - 4-25-2016 at 10:00 PM

Very cool Shari - it never gets old. It's been a while, But I should be down your way with my sons in June, hoping to pass through your neck of the woods.

shari - 4-26-2016 at 07:13 AM

thanks amigo....and we surely look forward to seeing you...it's been too long! Love to the family and friends! Here are a couple more for ya..

[Edited on 4-26-2016 by shari]

El Jefe - 4-26-2016 at 08:50 AM

Shari, we had a blast with you on March 2. Glad to see you are getting some pics out there. Folks who have never done the tour with you need to know just how much fun it is. Your whale action play by play adds so much to the experience.

My old high school pals said it was the highlight of the trip down. I thought so too. Getting to GN the first day, spending half of the second day with you and then heading south for more road time worked out very well for our schedule. One more night on the road and we could be home to the near east cape before sundown. How can you beat that. Why wouldn't ya stop for a few whales on the way?

This is turning into a shameless plug for your business. Well you deserve it! Great job and thanks for the memories.

shari - 4-26-2016 at 09:30 AM

Thanks so much for your kind words...it makes my job so much more meaningful when people appreciate my efforts...no shame in sharing your fun experiences with others amigo...so they may decide to see whales too...with or without me...hehehehe.

I post these videos at the request of many Nomad friends who want to see them and see what it is like at different times of the season. Your's will be coming along shortly as I do them in order by date so I get a feel for the calf development and changes in behavior as the season goes on.

Udo - 4-26-2016 at 09:52 AM

Now, all of a sudden, I am unable to see your video or your avatar.

woody with a view - 4-26-2016 at 09:58 AM

I can see video no avatar.

shari - 4-26-2016 at 04:22 PM

Hmmm...I think maybe my Avatar has gone to heaven after 10 years of faithful service...maybe the photo storage I used for it has expired too. Time for a new one but Photobucket seems to be down with the flu at the moment.