BajaNomad

Seeking La Paz Rental one week

GoodTattoos - 1-10-2017 at 03:00 PM

Returning to La Paz this year for only a week this time. My wife and I will be bringing friends with us. 3 couples in total and are looking for leads on a rental that can accommodate us. The closer to old downtown since we are not planning to rent a car. I have lived part of the year in La Paz before, my travel companions have never been to the Baja. Any leads are appreciated.
-Philip

tiotomasbcs - 1-10-2017 at 05:06 PM

Search...accomodations or u2u BajaBlanca. She has posted extensively on renting/staying in La Paz. Donate to her college sponsored kids, Smiles. Tio

BajaNomad - 1-10-2017 at 08:19 PM

There are a lot of options these days on AirBNB. Many with weekly and/or monthly discounts.

fyi

Udo - 1-11-2017 at 12:49 PM

Log on to La Paz Gringos bulletin board on Yahoo. Check the files. Lots of rentals available at this time.

weebray - 1-12-2017 at 01:45 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Udo  
Log on to La Paz Gringos bulletin board on Yahoo. Check the files. Lots of rentals available at this time.

Actually the house rental scene in La Paz is very tight right now. This is especially true in downtown. There are numerous rentals in Centenario however. Condos are also pretty much available. That being said I do know of a rental downtown that would accommodate your needs. U2U me if interested.

GoodTattoos - 1-12-2017 at 02:49 PM

Thanks everyone, we found a place on Heroes del 47 Privada.
-Philip