Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Sprinter limo van for sale
surfhat
Nomad

[*] posted on 2-19-2024 at 09:14 AM
Sprinter limo van for sale

I am selling my 06 158wb 2500 SHC[high roof] Midwest Auto Design out of Elkhart, Indiana, with a deluxe limo package. Check out their limos for their top quality work.

This eight passenger limo van is ready to roll and needs nothing other than to be driven regularly. All leather captains chairs with a motorized three person couch over the rear axle. This leather couch cis motorized and can be folded down without removing the captains chairs.

Many upgrades have been added over the years, including a 2' body lift from Agile Offroad to accommodate the brand new set of six Michelin AT tires. I have always carried two spares for decades, one on the rear driver side door and the other under the chassis. Agile added Fox rear shocks and Monroe Magnum struts along with engine and transmission skid plates. Sumo Bump Stops on all corners.

There is a full roof rack for stargazing or partying down with a mounted solar panel and flush mount tie downs for gear. The aluminum framed rack and the sheets of aluminum floor panels are covered with padding and outdoor carpet.

The exterior panels of the engine hood, roof, windshield surrounds, the A and B frames, the rocker panels and front cab doors are covered with a gray colored roll-on Herculiner truckbedliner product. There is no rust or rust bubbles anywhere.

The interior has an upgraded flip out screen cd/radio dash unit, dual ac, Scan gauge 2 engine monitor, lots added teak and mahogany wood trim to warm up the interior passenger space.

The rear storage area has floor storage cabinets and a new 25 gallon water tank that I never used. There is a 3' by 3' pass through to the passenger compartment that can be blocked off with a solid teak hatch for security if needed.

This van was originally designed for music groups on the road and comes with a passenger area flat screen TV, dvd/cd player, and an Xbox unit.

This van can be a money maker for someone who wants to provide private transportation in a top quality limo van.

Price is firm at $30,000 with mileage at 230,000. This is the last model year before MB Sprinters added more pollution controls that proved to be problematical and why I bought this model year to begin with.

This 06 T1N Freightliner Sprinter van has been as dependable as any van I have ever owned over the last many decades. It needs nothing other than to be driven regularly.

It has always been maintained and serviced as recommended.

If there is any interest, you are welcome to stop by for a test drive if you are in my 92024 area code, North coastal San Diego county. If I can get some tech help from a close friend, I should be able to provide a few photos once he gets back to town.
surfhat
Nomad

[*] posted on 4-28-2024 at 10:56 AM

Photos are now available.

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.