Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2    4    6  ..  8
Author: Subject: PSA: Paranoid Personality Disorder
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 8-3-2010 at 07:13 AM

There are two people I will never badmouth. Baja Gringo and Baja Nomad. I have been banned on Baja Nomad once before for some outbursts, but as stated over there on the other site "The Fu... Files, Baja Nomad was always fair in his dealings with me when I was banned and that I would never badmouth him. I read and occasionally post over there under Elinvestig8r without covering up my ISP. :o:lol:

Edit: Sight to site.

[Edited on 8-3-2010 by ELINVESTIG8R]

Mexicorn
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 8-3-2010 at 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ELINVESTIG8R
There are two people I will never badmouth. Baja Gringo and Baja Nomad. I have been banned on Baja Nomad once before for some outbursts, but as stated over there on the other sight "The Fu... Files, Baja Nomad was always fair in his dealings with me when I was banned and that I would never badmouth him. I read and occasionally post over there under Elinvestig8r without covering up my ISP. :o:lol:

Yo Tampoco-

However, let me make my position perfectly clear with regard to FF and MM. Although one can gleen some important information about Baja and with recent events and I like you David like to stay informed. Both blogs authors have complete power about what is posted. With that said and it harkins back to a simpler place in time like Russia when Stalin was in power.

David I enjoy your posts your a good man and thank you for your service-

Sincerely
El Mexicorn:yes:

Always looking over ones shoulder is no way to live.
Help stop the cowerdice involved in cyberbullying:
http://www.ehow.com/how_5270535_fight-adult-cyberbullying.ht...
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 8-3-2010 at 10:28 AM

Thank you Mexicorn and Noproblemo2...David

Mexicorn
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 8-26-2010 at 12:44 PM

Well it looks like the old windbag is at it again. Posting complete lies about me and others. What a nut bag. Anyone know how I should proceed with the TRO?

Always looking over ones shoulder is no way to live.
Help stop the cowerdice involved in cyberbullying:
http://www.ehow.com/how_5270535_fight-adult-cyberbullying.ht...
JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 9-9-2010 at 11:02 AM

Hi people my name is Joe, just Joe. Some of you might know me from my comments on "Maggie Madness," and especially the "Fulano Files" where I give the banned "BN" members a little bit of their own medicine before I'm attacked from a host of characters all played by Fulano who also a lot of handles here on "BN" and probably still does.

I have never seen such crazy people in my lives Marjorie(Maggie) and especially this bitter Fulano character! These two put a new meaning to the word "nut job."

But what has me really shocked is how they try to out others with their real identities complete with picture!

I was supposedly the first one Fulano outed from "BN" although I never posted on "BN" in my life, but lurked once in awhile. I mostly post from "TJA" the Tijuana night life site( putting it nicely) where I'm infamous and been around for years, however we do have a large political forum where I'm very active and known as a very liberal democrat who also talks race issues because we have a lot of right-wingers over there who live to put down Mexico and Mexicans like Fulano does. I'm also Mexican-American.

I guess I should be honored for being number #1 on Fulano's hate list, but the thing is he got the wrong guy. I'm not Mexicorn.

This is not the first time this was done to me. On MaggieMadness she claimed I was this guy from Canada that was stalking her. Then Fulano did his so-called research.( I think he only does Google searches, but keeps at it)
But somehow Fulano got it in his head I was this Gringonmex character from "BN" so Maggie went ahead with the information and posted it on her blog complete with a picture of the guy they believed to be Gringonmex, and then said to him," see you in church with your wife and daughter. Keep in mind Fulano and Maggie believe these guys are engaged in the same hobby as me in Tijuana.

I don't know about the rest of you? But I think trying to "out" others because they slighted you in some way is just so wrong.

But you people on "BN" should take pleasure that you banned these two people of their main handles, and that really hurt them, because being a member of "BN" was almost their whole world. It was a place where they could feel very smart, posts things of interest and put others in their place, but you took it all away from them, and they are both very very bitter about it.

What Fulano is doing is acting like a virtual serial killer where he is going to take out one "BN" at a time who he feels wronged him in some way. It's actually would be very funny if this wasn't so tragic. I know I would be absolutely horrified if somebody actually "outed" me trying to destroy my career and family life.

Thanks for listening

Joe, Just Joe
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-9-2010 at 11:18 AM

The next time you get diarrhea, go to the bathroom. Don't unload it here.

[Edited on 9-9-2010 by DENNIS]
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 9-9-2010 at 11:31 AM

Don't concern yourself over it Joe. No big deal! Some people just like to tweak others just to get a rise out of them. The more one acts on it the more the other person is delighted. I still have to learn that lesson though. Not acting on it!:lol:

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-9-2010 at 12:49 PM

Joe just all but surrendered the fact on Fulano's blog that he is our own obnoxious Mexicorn. Makes me want to look in the pocket of the seat in front of me for a barf bag.
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-9-2010 at 01:05 PM

Quite obviously, the message is a self-promotion by a well known author for the other two blogs who like to use BN as fodder and vice versa. Drop it.
JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 9-9-2010 at 02:27 PM

For a long time I resisted coming over here and exposing Fulano, and Maggie because like Gnukid and ELINVESTIG8R said these are the types of posts that give the trolls the kind of attention they seek, and in a way it promotes the trolls like movie protests offer free advertising to the movies they are actually trying to get you to boycott.

Probably the best thing all of us could do is ignore the two blogs I talked about, espeically Fulano's blog that is full of bitter hatred towards Mexico and Mexican most likely because his ex-wife and espeically half-Mexican daughter who died at the age of 31, but when living didn't even acknowledge Fulano who I strongly suspect is this Chuck guy that was posted here by Josie.( I looked it up and did my own Google searches, and I believe Josie's assessment of Fulano/Arrowhead were accurate.)

But at the same time I though it better that I come here and warn about the seriousness of what did Fulano character is trying to do. I guess it's a real shocker to me, but many of your guys are use to it already and seem to be saying, "what else is new?"
-------

Dennis is a interesting character. I call him the "poser" because Fulano told me Dennis is suppose to be some type of Vietnam Vet tough guy. Well on my forum we got characters like Dennis all the time claiming they are ex-special force guys or LAPD cops. But in reality most of them are just guys with low esteem problems that work as mall cops or security guards. My bet is Dennis is like these guys because he talks tough like them. The thing I notice is real special force guys, or police don't talk about it, but that the poser always talk about their supposedly military career or police background.

Now I probably wouldn't have even engaged Dennis over at Fulano's or here, but like here Dennis opens up his big mouth and engages in racial bashing, white supremacist talk, and out right lies.( I guess he feels free to post crap like that over there, because he can't do it over here?)

I have never admitted I was Mexicorn, and in fact asked Fulano to provide the evidence he has we are the same person, and so far he hasn't provided any real evidence we are the same people, and is just engaging in a smear campaign against "BN" members who he believes did them wrong, and I got caught up in this mess.

[Edited on 9-9-2010 by JoeJustJoe]
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-9-2010 at 02:37 PM

ignore
comitan
Ultra Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 9-9-2010 at 02:40 PM

Your posts are certainly in the right category, PSA:o:o:biggrin::o

Strive For The Ideal, But Deal With What\'s Real.

Every day is a new day, better than the day before.(from some song)

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth.

“The sincere pursuit of truth requires you to entertain the possibility that everything you believe to be true may in fact be false”
Iflyfish
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-9-2010 at 03:49 PM

Ah, I understand....the Soap Operas are all ending and no where to go! Anticipate a tsunami of these Nomads. Get your popcorn.

Iflyfish
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-9-2010 at 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JoeJustJoe

Now I probably wouldn't have even engaged Dennis over at Fulano's or here, but like here Dennis opens up his big mouth and engages in racial bashing, white supremacist talk, and out right lies

Of course, you can produce illustrations of this.
Show us of what you speak, Mark--Mexicorn.

Show everybody one bit of evidence supporting your slanderous allegation. Just one.
C'mon....you have time for one.
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-9-2010 at 04:24 PM

We're waiting, mexicorn.
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 9-9-2010 at 04:34 PM

is joejoe mexicorn?

is dennis a chicken hawk?

what are the particular DSM diagnosis for fulano and maggie and joejoe?
Bajahowodd
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-9-2010 at 04:39 PM

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just thinking how boring life would be without this stuff.

Although I have often recoiled at stuff gnukid posts, and just to be clear, I do not subscribe to much of his theories, in this case, he's spot on. This is entertainment! Enjoy.
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-9-2010 at 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mtgoat666
is joejoe mexicorn?

Yes.
And you're not a goat. You're a pig.
JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 9-9-2010 at 06:14 PM

Dennis wrote: Of course, you can produce illustrations of this.
Show us of what you speak, Mark--Mexicorn.

Show everybody one bit of evidence supporting your slanderous allegation. Just one.
C'mon....you have time for one.
------------------------

It's hard to to search posts on blogs because they have no search button, but here are a few posts you could look at to see Dennis is using "BN" to promote Fulano's blog over here PM to other Baja Nomad members and he actually supports and believes in Fulano's cause. I think it's weird, but Dennis seems to lean to the far right and guys from the "tea bag" express do seem to drink the same right-wing racist laced kool-aid:
------------------------------------
Dennis wrote on Fulano's blog:

As much as some of you don't care for Nomad, the rules keep it somewhat civil and I have no problem making my points there. {well, I have had a few problems, but that's not my point]

Point is...is this going to be a forum, or a series of blog comments, that inspire constructive conversation or is it going to be a cesspool to wallow in.
I've turned on friends to the wisdom of Fulano's words. I truly believe they are worthy of reading for their content of history as well as contemporary events, not to mention law which is presented in a manner which I can understand.
------------------------------
Here is a racist post from Dennis that set me off because I found it very offensive and racist. Read the exchange between the two of us where I think I got the best of Dennis where he is threatening me with a bullet.

read here:

DENNIS said...

I think the reason for their excess of kilos is they start feeding them lard at birth. Mexican women don't produce breast milk. They produce breast lard.
The little bean bandits are addicted to the greasy chit.

September 7, 2010 1:07 PM
------------

Just, just Joe wrote:

Man I wish Dennis the poser would tell that to a Mexico to his face."
----------

Dennis reply:

There's not a Mexican in this world I would have a problem saying this to his face. Including you, greaseball.
Say the word..and where, tell me what time and I'll be your guest.

You don't get it,flockstick....I've shot better scum than you and I
will extend to you the same consideration.
All you have to do is say the word. Set the time and spot and get your affairs in order.

My heartfelt offer to you. Please accept it.

Joe, Just Joe's reply:

Oh I just love it when fat, drunk, and old posers like Dennis talk tough. Poser Dennis is nothing but a blustering racist windbag who wouldn't do chit face to face with anyone least of all a Mexican. It looks like the poser lives in either Mulege or Ensenada?

Let me make a few inquires, and also save the posers racist messages for reasons I'll keep to myself for now.

Sorry I don't do threats on blogs and provide a paper trail for anybody.

Joe, just Joe.
--
-----------------------------------------

Of course most of the blog is just boring attacking Mexico, Mexicans, and Muslims.

Now when I comment, or that guy that calls himself a Mexican attorney then the comment section gets somewhat interesting, but most of the time the blog is just a bore.

[Edited on 9-10-2010 by JoeJustJoe]

[Edited on 9-10-2010 by JoeJustJoe]
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-9-2010 at 06:36 PM

This AKA Joe...AKA Mexicorn....Mark was just tossed off Fulano's blog so I guess we can look forward to more of his excretement here. It won't last long.
 Pages:  1  2    4    6  ..  8

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.